Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Opening the RIGHT doors


I have heard several people say that in order for an author to get well known to the public that they have to go on radio and television programs, give seminars, attend events, and so on. I don't know if it always rings true for everyone. You know the saying, there are many different roads that take you to the same place. Call me old fashioned, but I believe that if you can get the right people to read your work, and if by chance they like it, then you can open several doors for yourself without having to partake of so many endeavors. The question is 'How do you get the RIGHT people to show any interest in reading it?' That usually proves troublesome. But, I don't think it's necessarily impossible. I'm pretty sure that there are several people out there with numerous connections that love a good horror read. And with that in mind, I've always got my eyes open!

No comments:

Post a Comment