Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ms.Anthropy


In the brink of everyone's career choices, there is always one person who stands out as very helpful or influential. For me, that person was Ms.Anthropy. Without her help I really don't think I would have accomplished half of the things that I have. She helped me at a time when I was truly considering giving writing up. I was working at a mental hospital when I met her (she worked there aside from being a publisher). By chance I told her of my problems regarding my would-be publisher (The fraud I have described on several occasions). Hearing my temporary woes, she carried me to a new direction. It was her idea that I take matters to a attorney and retrieve my book rights back from the fraud. And then, with her help and blessing, I started the process all over again except this time I actually got the results that I wanted. Of course I remain pretty far from being totally satisfied with my literary journey, but, at least with her help, there is such a journey taking place. We all have had help at one point in our lives, and I believe we owe everything to those select few who have helped us. Because the truth is, such people are indeed a rarity!

No comments:

Post a Comment