Monday, July 5, 2010

Playing with a Ouija


For the last couple of days I have been experimenting with a Ouija board. I really like the Occult feel one gets from 'playing' with it if you will, whether it is 100% accurate or not. I find it amusing how so many people will forewarn of the dangers of using one, when they themselves have probably never even tried it. I've heard stories of people 'opening a doorway to Hell', getting possessed, being misled, and so on.
When using it, I go to an abandoned building and bring with me candles, which definitely adds to the 'witchy' feel, if you will. Being alone, I can ask it anything I want to, usually with mixed results. For instance, it told me that a former friend was now dead. It was pretty graphic in the description of how she was killed, so I took it upon myself to investigate whether or not such an event took place. Unfortunately, all of my research was nil. I couldn't find anything. So it could have happened, or maybe not.
The main thing for me, is the feel of it. I tend to relish such things and the atmosphere they bring and I look forward to using it often in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment