Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Eerie experiences


I remember when I was very young I had some rather odd occurrences on more than one occasion. One of the earliest was when I was confronted by a strange man while I was on a school field trip. I was in elementary school at the time and my school had just been to the library and was going to the park for lunch. When we arrived there, there was a solitary man standing by the trees and watching all of the children. He looked normal, and while I didn't find it out of the ordinary at the time, as I look back I can now tell it was rather strange. As all of the children, myself included, were sitting and eating their lunch, he decided to approach me and talk. His manner of voice was fear provoking, as with what he wanted to talk about. First he asked me if I believed in God and then he started talking about the Bible. When I looked up at his eyes, I swear they had a sort of red tint to them. As he finished what he was saying, he wanted me to go with him. Saying that he wanted to show me something. My teacher then noticed us talking and told me to come and sit by her. He then gave her a look that was most displeased. To this day I have trouble believing he was actually a man. Possibly something in human form, but not human.
Many odd happenings have I experienced, and although they are frightening I would never change them for they give to me a lot of potential material for my stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment