Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Right or Wrong?

What makes something wrong or right? I always find myself asking this very question on a regular basis. I have noticed that when the majority of people accept something as the norm, then it is also accepted as being 'right'. But, what do the majority of people really know? Are they the moral stronghold that the universe is governed upon? If anything, they are only going to support something as being right if it has some sort of benefit for them, regardless of the consequences. All people do this. I'm pretty sure it is this self-righteous attitude of people that had caused many of the world's problems going on today. If something is morally reprehensible but is brutally enforced does that make it right? And if something is morally sound but completely ignored by the masses, does that make it less than what it is suppose to be? Makes me wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment