Wednesday, November 1, 2017

1/2 of the 'The Goblin Tale' part 2 complete

2017 has been a busy year indeed for me as for writing. I completed two novella's(Further Passage, Honors Amongst Vermin), took a lovely trip to to Greece, and started the second part of my Dark Fantasy series 'The Goblin Tale'. The story, like so many of my others, has assumed a life of it's own and I'm very pleased to say that I've finished roughly about half of it. The direction of the story is very interesting as I had no idea the amount of twists and turns it would be taking. New characters as well have added to the narrative as well as enhancements of characters passed. Again, I'm very pleased with this story and that, I feel, is a major proponent of the writing process. One must always enjoy what one writes.

No comments:

Post a Comment