Sunday, November 12, 2017

2017 almost finished!

Well, the end of 2017 is just right around the corner. I felt this year was very productive. I started the year off working on my second novella 'Further Passage (Into Hell)', then wound up working on and completing my third one 'The Honors Amongst Vermin'. Now that the year is coming to a close, I'm working on part two of my dark fantasy series 'The Goblin Tale'. When I consider that I had virtually no cases of writers block all year round and I went to the beautiful and magical ruins of Olympia,Greece as well, I truly have no complaints about 2017 at all. Not to mention that this particular blog has now surpassed 20,000 views and more of my material has been viewed on sites such as Linkedin and Creepy Pasta, I feel that the sky is the limit. One thing is for sure, time passes by extremely quickly. This year amazed me with the speed of its passing. I literally blinked my proverbial eyes and it is now just about finished. As always, I can only hope that next year is just as, if not more, positive and productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment