Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Third Novel finally completed!

Alas, another page turned in the fascinating life of a writer! I have just completed my third novel "Homage to Baphomet". One thing that captures my fancy is how similar in length this particular book was in relation to my two previous ones. And just like the other two, it basically wrote itself. From the beginning to the the end, the whole process was a complete mystery for me yet the theme of the book, an actual historical object that the Knights Templar were accused of sacrilegiously worshiping, continues to inspire me. One thing is definite, when one makes the decision to write a novel and carries with that decision all the way till the end of it speaks volumes about their fortitude. For any writer knows, an easy partaking it is not! The demands of everyday living alone are enough to throw such a project by the wayside for some time unless you are completely resilient! One thing that works for me is simply consistency. I try to make sure that I take at least three to four hours everyday to work on it no matter what else is going on around me.
Now, another question begs to be asked: 'What happens now?' and the answer to that remains a mystery at least for me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment