Friday, April 24, 2015

Almost 13,000 views!

Salutations and gratitude to you all! I am grateful to say that the page views on my blog are only a bit under 13,000. When you consider that the average blog only gets somewhere between 50-500, that number is astronomical! I do hope I have been able to entertain you with my own expression of the BEST genre in anything, Horror!! I also wish to prod forward with my darkened vision to give to you all the very purpose why I started writing in the first place which is to nominally trump the masqueraders and keep the tradition of horror very much alive. It is my goal to make sure that one day Horror is as popular a genre as comedy, action, drama, or any other times ten. And I truly appreciate all of you who are assisting me with that passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment