Monday, November 10, 2014

5000 hits in one day!

An article I wrote concerning the haunted history of a certain San Diego Hotel received almost 5000 hits in one day. To say I was ecstatic to hear that is beyond an understatement. When such a happening occurs for any writer, a justification soon follows. A feeling of bolstered confidence border lining arrogance to know that you are indeed furthering your own destiny. Whether it be by short stories, novels, poems, travel and haunted place articles, or any other literary endeavor, you are treading a path once danced upon by legend. It makes me encouraged to know that I'm essentially following a tradition put to place by the likes of Poe, Lovecraft, Algernon Blackwood, Oscar Wilde, and even the black Magician Aleister Crowley. In the grand scheme of things, I truly hope I don't disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment