Saturday, October 11, 2014

Inching my way to progress

As I slowly inch my way to progress with my third novel 'Homage to Baphomet', I admit that, as usual, I'm very pleased with direction the novel is heading. Being based on legends regarding a certain Satanic skull that doomed the Knights Templar to charges on Heresy and then to be burned at the stake, I'm also doing a lot of different research so that I can give my own morbid twists on the tale. The more research I do, the more I wonder if such an obscure object actually existed. Its also getting very close to my planned Transylvania trip, which I hope comes complete with a host of different inspirations for me. While I'm busy with this particular novel, I can't help but notice certain ideas and imagery of a totally different story. A more fantasy based one. So, chances are good, when this book is finally completed I'll have enough fortitude to proceed with yet another!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment