Thursday, June 9, 2011

Keeping busy

The best never rest. That is a quote I heard in a movie a long time ago. I think it's especially true for anyone trying to accomplish anything. Recently I published my third book this year. I now have my sights set on publishing a fourth book. I never like resting on my laurels. My next book will be entitled 'First in Hell'. I don't know when exactly I will publish but I think it's always better to plan things in advance. I'm also working on creating a new short story. Every time I finish a story, my mind gets anxious if I don't start working on a new one right away. Of course the genre will always remain the same, but I do like to challenge myself as a writer. These things, along with writing magazine articles and several other endeavors, should keep me busy for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment