Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Discovering haunted sites


In the horror movie 'The Entity', two paranormal researchers discover that a woman's home is haunted, and she is being sexually violated by the spirits, just from a simple conversation at the library. I believe that the most haunted places on earth are the places that really no one knows about. It is these places that I want to discover the most and the reasons would not be what the majority of people would think. I don't want to challenge the spirits or instigate any form of confrontation. My main objective would be to just prove to every form of skeptics that there is indeed life after death. Now the real question is 'How do I find such places?' I guess the truth is that you just have to keep your eyes open. If there is anyone out there that actually believes a certain residence is haunted, you can let me know whenever, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment