Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A third book published

Again I have decided to get some of my works published. That would make three times in as many years. The next book I am going to publish is called 'Behold, the Darkness'. It is also a collection of several short stories, all with a significant meaning beyond the concept of horror. I try not to sway away from the style my previous books had because I consider it to be very unique compared to others in the writing world. There will also be a moral before each story, a devilish prose to try and make everyone understand the meaning of each tale. Aside from a few remaining details to be carried out such as the cover, which picture I am going to use on the back, and so forth, the book is basically done. When it is finally completed it will available at amazon.com. I will inform everyone of it's release date.

No comments:

Post a Comment