Sunday, December 5, 2010

You are what you choose


I've always had the belief that you are what you surround yourself with. Whether it be the music you listen to, the movies and television shows you enjoy, what you read, which friends you have, and so on. What you bring into your life usually has a profound effect upon you as a person. I've noticed that a lot of 'ordinary' people all watch the same movies and listen to the same music, all doing this while at the same time mocking more unique souls with different tastes. I find it absurd just how many simple minded people are influenced negatively by movies and music that are socially accepted. I feel that anything that gives praise to any sort of crime or violation of anyone else to be not only unnecessary but also ridiculous. Hopefully I am not the only person who feels this way

No comments:

Post a Comment