Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A question of Life


I have often asked myself the questions 'Why am I here? What purpose does MY life have? What is life?' To this day I still have no idea. It's almost as if I'm stuck in this rotating land mass of a planet with no idea as to what pertains to me. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this aspect of thought. The funny thing is that there are virtually no clues to answer such a question. Religion claims to have a correct basis of truth, but it doesn't even come close. All it does is throw even more confusion into the fray and leave everyone just as hopeless as before they found it. Being human definitely has it's difficulties. The physical and mental limitations that we all face is no cakewalk. But to think that the majority of us live our lives and pass into the great abyss without ever truly knowing who we are and why we are here is mind boggling. It almost makes you want to give up on life entirely. All I can really do is try to accomplish solely what pleases me, regardless of how others feel about it. After all, I'm the only one that I know living THIS life!

No comments:

Post a Comment