Thursday, January 11, 2018

Using different viewpoints and plot twists

The use of plot twists in some of my works sometimes happens by coincidence. It's not always something that I plan to use. Rarely, there can be more than one viewpoint narrative which can take different characters different places. I feel that as long as all of the narratives involved contribute to a magnificent tale, then it shouldn't really matter. It's especially true with the current story I'm working on now. I'm actually surprised at how many viewpoints take shape but they all seem to coalesce quite nicely. In truth, this project is my take on creating the epitome of a masterpiece in regards to the structure of the classic fairy tale. I never really thought I would be able to complete the first one the way I did, much less another one as well! And, when all is
said and done, A third part is also creeping rather deeply into my subconscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment