Monday, January 29, 2018

The Goblin Tale part 2 is Complete!!

Alas, after roughly five months and three weeks I have done it again! Today I completed part two of my dark fantasy series, 'The Goblin Tale: A Rebellion in Fairyland'. I must say that this story went pretty smooth considering that I had absolutely no direction as to plot development or anything in between. I know my stories have a habit of basically writing themselves but this was ridiculous. It was almost like the story was possessed! I am absolutely elated with the final result and, I must say, when I re-read the story start to finish, to say that it all fits together is an understatement! For now, as always when I finish one of my works, I have no idea what comes next but there is always another project be it a short story, novella, novel, article or anything. Idle time is the Devil's handy work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment