Sunday, December 31, 2017

2/3 done with second part of the "Goblin Tale"

After four months, three weeks and one day I am to pleased to see that the second part of my dark fantasy series is roughly 2/3 complete. I am astounded at the progress I have made considering that the first part of the series took twice as long. This is actually my first sequel and I was most pleased with the level of violence and the themes involved. I am also extremely please with my use of Elemental mythology, mainly borrowing from several tales of folklore to add to the story's narrative. I have used inspirations from Medieval and Ancient Greek mythologies and, in my honest opinion, they blended extremely well.
If all goes as smoothly as it has been, I should have this story completed in less than one months time!

No comments:

Post a Comment