Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Happy Halloween 2017!

How exciting! My favorite holiday is, once again, right around the corner! This year, so far, I have no immediate plans as to what I'm going to do for it but, if nothing else, it will be a perfect excuse to indulge in a marathon of horror movies! While I'm passing on the route most people take and refusing to decorate my house in festive attire, I'm keeping my love for the holiday alive by continuously staying active working on 'The Goblin Tale Part 2: A Rebellion in Fairyland'. The story is now 1/4th of the way done and I'm hoping it will be completed early next year.
Once again, I am thoroughly disappointed by a seemingly lack of new and high-quality horror movies for the month of October. The only ones that Hollywood seems to pay any attention to are either remakes or franchise regurgitation. Such a shallow approach is, by my standards, rather shameful indeed. If things keep up this way, I wonder what the future for the Horror genre will be. Such a sad fact makes my appreciation for the beloved classics even more astute!

No comments:

Post a Comment