Monday, July 17, 2017

Third Novella Complete!

I'm extremely excited to declare that after three months and five days, my third novella 'The Honors Amongst Vermin' is finally complete. Only those who have dedicated their life to the concepts of passion and creation could possibly understand the level of ecstasy I currently feel. Within the past five years I have completed three novellas, four novels, and five short stories and I must say that each of those projects was truly a blessing in disguise. I'm very grateful that after each projected completed that I kept busy with new ideas and adding new elements to my beloved genre. So, now the question begs, as it always does after each completed goal, 'What happens now?' and just as each time before, I can't really provide an answer. Perhaps one shall be provided for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment