Tuesday, July 4, 2017

2/3 complete with new novella!

It's almost been three months to the day and I'm happy to say that I'm almost 2/3 complete with my new novella 'The Honors Amongst Vermin'. I am very pleased with the level of consistency I've had with this work. One really never knows any twists or turns life has in store for you when you decide to begin a story, any kind of story. So, when you're focus is as unwavering as your passion, you become extraordinarily grateful. When I take a look at the last three novellas' I have completed, in theme they couldn't be more different from each other. Yet, in the process of writing them, they couldn't be more similar. Once the signature concept is grasped, they all seem to take on a life of their own. And quite honestly, I couldn't be more excited for such a process!

No comments:

Post a Comment