Monday, January 12, 2015

The only representative of my passion!

I don't know how many times I've talked with my fellow budding writers about staying true to passion. It quite irks me when I hear them always mention how they absolutely love one particular genre, but feel there's more financial gain in composing material for another. If one takes the time to think about the principal about such a matter, they are basically pretending to be something they are not. That is something that is, in my honest opinion, far too apparent in the world we live in. People abandoning who they really are for the simple sake of convenience. And say these faux souls actually achieve what they comprehend to be success in the blatant betrayal of their passion, what does that mean? That its better to be a fake than to be real? I say let the world feel of me what it may, I will stay solidly to the course I feel represents my passion the greatest. And there is no other better representative of my passion than Horror. Not now. Not Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment