Monday, December 15, 2014

2014 in retrospect

This year was very busy for me. I worked full time the whole year and I can definitely say this: Those of us who work along with pursuing our goals, whatever they may be, have extremely limited time. I completed my second novel, posted several articles to travel site 'Uncharted101.com', Started my third novel 'Homage to Baphomet', submitted a few of my works to 'Wattpad.com', and did my best stay productive. I'd say 2014 was generally positive. They say that progress is measured in inches, and that's exactly what I tried to accomplish. Inching my way to my life long goal. So, as always, I wonder what the next year brings about as far as writing is concerned. Because the novel I'm currently working on is going to be a little longer than my two previous ones, it might take me a little more time to accomplish it. So, hopefully 2015, like 2013 and 2014 before it, is also positive and productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment