Thursday, June 12, 2014

Novels, or short stories?

It happens to everyone, I guess. The day that comes when you must decide which course of action you truly want to take as far as your life is concerned. For me, Its not a question of whether or not to continue writing. There's no doubt that I will carry on that trade until I perish. Yet, I have been tugging at the thoughts of returning to my roots as a short story writer, or becoming a full time novelist. As I have had a bit of luck with novels, I couldn't blame myself to pursue that path, yet some of my most malevolent material has come in the form of short stories. Kind of a tricky dilemma. Since completing my second novel I have not been able to come to a conclusion. Perhaps I shall leave reason to the hell fires and write them both as I see fit.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment