Monday, October 22, 2012

Aboard the 'Queen Mary'

My trip to the famed luxurious ocean liner the 'Queen Mary' was good, indeed. Aside from learning several facts about the ship that I did not know before, the lovely Ms. Anthropy and myself also experienced what many would call a paranormal experience. Walking down the halls of the ship, one could definitely find a parallel between those and the ones out of the hotel from Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining'. We actually felt a few cold pockets even though the weather outside was warm. On deck, I felt as if I was on the Titanic. It wasn't until we were going to bed when, while I was in the bathroom, I heard her say 'Thank You' out of nowhere. When I asked her about it, she strangely responded "Wasn't it you that just touched my shoulder?" When I told her I didn't, we both looked at each other in both fascination and awe. If she wasn't a believer before, I'm sure she is now

No comments:

Post a Comment