Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Never standing still

Well, I can honestly say that the last month certainly has been interesting. I found out that I didn't win the horror contest that I entered months ago. Sad as that was, I still went to Seattle, to the ZomBcon event there and promoted my book to a variety of people. The reception that I had there was amazing. Halloween was equally good here in San Diego, I went to a Goth party and promoted my book there too. Before I did each, an old spiritualist read tarot to me with some promising news. I love such occult themed activities. By keeping myself exceptionally busy, I've noticed that I have, in fact, come very close to fulfilling my goals but, I am not even close to being where I want to be. And I wonder if I ever will.

No comments:

Post a Comment