Tuesday, November 15, 2011

On to the 28th!

It must have been last month when I finished my 27th short story 'Confessions of Depravity'. The story is about a predator of women who lives a facade as a common citizen and productive member of society. Of course, the story, like many others, is based on actual events. Now that this story is completed, I must yet again search the depths of my imagination for new material.
Usually this poses a challenge because of the very high standard I set for all of my works. Lately I have been studying up on the subjects of Voodoo and Palo Mayombe, an African pagan religion. I have also been researching the practices of Brujeria, Mexican Witchcraft. I do enjoy the extreme nature all of these subjects bring to the table. I respect all magical practices, no matter how primitive they may seem. Once I have completed my 28th short story I will have enough material to publish two more books. I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment