Monday, May 2, 2011

Interesting find


I typed my name on google the other day and was shocked to see what I found. A whole two pages of things that were related to things I had done in the writing world. From my book trailer on youtube, to advertisements on Barnes and Noble for all three of my books, to the two articles I had written for an E-zine, My Facebook and Myspace profiles and so on. I didn't really know what to think. I am far from being a celebrity. It seemed rather strange to me. Strange, but nice.
It's always nice to see what you have accomplished, but the truth is I am not even close to being where I want to be as far as my ambition is concerned. I want to be the most remembered and revered Horror writer that ever lived. I want to be the man who actually put true horror back in the spotlight. And if I can do that, I will die a happy man!

No comments:

Post a Comment