Saturday, February 19, 2011

'Behold the Darkness' almost completed!

My third book is just about completed. I'm very excited about it. For the last three years I have been following my publishing ambitions. Just like my previous book, 'Blessings of Death', This book has six stories and a certain moral before each story to let the reader know exactly what the true meaning of the story is. For this particular book, I took an illustration from the Dante Alighieri tale 'Dante's Inferno' for the cover. I think it fits quite well with the title of the book. I really must say that I respect all those that follow their dreams no matter the obstacles and no matter how long it takes them. I believe the only person with the final say in your own destiny is you. Now, after all is done on my part, I have to look forward to yet promoting another book.

No comments:

Post a Comment