Sunday, February 13, 2022

A Surprising Guest for new Story!

 Be it no surprise to any, I have a very special guest as a character in my new book 'A Kiss of Death(By the Countenance of Devils)'. A guest who I've always felt a sort of connection to because of her beauty and of her mystery. It's the Mexican Folk Goddess Santa Muerte.  And to help me along with this tale, I've done a ton of research about her. I feel she is a very effective goddess, as her cult is one of the fastest growing in Mexico and Central America. She also seems to have a benevolent demeanor, yet in my particular tale, she has a dark side too! As of today I've been working on this project for five months three weeks and two days, and it has only been most recently that I have felt her presence and it has been mesmerizing to say the least. That being said, I am looking forward to having this tale be one of my most memorable


No comments:

Post a Comment