Friday, April 3, 2020

Strange Patterns through part 2 of 'Bruja'!

I must say there is definitely strange patterns occurring as I press forward with the second part of 'Bruja'. Mainly they consist of writing times. It seems that every three to five days I'm able to get anything written, which is both peculiar and sad to me because it makes the process take so much longer than I prefer. During the times I'm not writing is also strange because while I do my utmost to brainstorm and contemplate the direction of the story, I have no luck what so ever in doing so no matter my efforts.
The days that I am able to write bring forth a wellspring of direction I would never even consider on my off days. So, needless to say, when all of this is over its definitely going to be a chapter among many in which my writing processes were just as strange and unpredictable as my stories themselves!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are still blogging here. I've been following you but have deleted the blog now. Were you the one trying to send me a book before?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, yeah I believe so. Lol, it's been so long I can barely remember myself. Sorry it took so long to get back to, this blog doesn't let me know I have messages until muck later

      Delete