Thursday, May 10, 2018

Finished my 33rd short story!

All praises to the Gods of Horror! I have completed my 33rd short story 'An Angel of Mercy, A Servant of Death' in a little over a month. This story dealt with the subjects of Death and it's relationship to both mercy and sadism. I tried to incorporate the notion that motive plays a very big role in the delivery of either. Like the rest of my stories, I made sure that it was extremely easy to follow even if it takes a few turns along the way. The signature violence and extremism apparent in all of my works were there, of course, as well as a sort of moral that I present in all of my short stories. With this work completed, I can honestly say that the last six years have been nothing less than amazing with the output I've produced. I'm definitely looking forward to an even more productive future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment