Sunday, April 29, 2018

Half Way Through New Story

I'm very happy to say that I'm basically half way through my new story 'An Angel of Mercy, A Servant of Death'. Just like every one of my others, this story has taken the reins and basically carved out it's own path. So far, I must say, 2018 has been a fantastic year for my writings. I started the year working on a project and who knew that two more short stories would follow? If things continue to stay on course, which I hope they do, I should have this story completed in roughly two to three weeks. Just like all my others, this one has had some strange twists and turns and plots that seem to just come out of nowhere. Where will the rest of the story wind up? I can't really say at this time, but writing it is a pleasure indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment