Monday, February 12, 2018

No time limit for passion

I feel that true passion is the most effective force of motivation. It moves one passed hopelessness, desperation, exhaustion, and lack of purpose. To me, it truly is the difference between the very select few that achieve anything and the multitudes of the obscure. But even I must admit that even passion has one set back: There truly is no time limit to it. While I have seen some artists gain fast-tracked success, it takes others sometimes decades before they're even noticed. It is for those persistent souls that I salute dearly. I know there are many out there who probably have been trekking along with whatever aspirations they feel aligned to for who knows how long and haven't lost focus nor conviction. For such souls, I wonder what their definition of success would be, if it would be anything at all like what they thought it would be when they started such an endeavor. And, if they do ever achieve it, would they savor it like the forbidden fruit, or feel it extremely over rated? I definitely know what my answer would be to such an inquiry.

No comments:

Post a Comment