Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Greece in Two Weeks!

Well, I have done it again! I have thrown caution to the proverbial winds and booked a flight two weeks from now to Athens, Greece. From Athens, I intend to take a four hour bus drive to Olympia where once and for all I will give homage at the Temple of Hera. I have been wanting to do this for what seems like ages and finally I get to scratch it off my 'Bucket list' if you will. Hopefully, there won't be too many tourists, believe it or not I never like to go to places where they run amok! I believe that life is far too short to be doing anything else than what stimulates your passions to the utmost degree and that being said, I can't imagine anything else in life right now that would equal the excitement I have knowing that this is finally going to occur!

No comments:

Post a Comment