Sunday, March 26, 2017

Second Novella 'Further Passage(into Hell)' Complete!

Alas, after a little over three months I have finally completed my second novella "Further Passage (into Hell)". I must say that I'm rather pleased with the pace this particular piece of work exhumed. It was Furious! Any writer will tell you that interruptions are plentiful when one tries to complete a task, so the less that one has, the better. I really can't remember any of my previous stories flowing as smoothly as this one. Every time I thought I felt a spat of writer's block coming along, creativity would instantly replace it. With this story, I definitely went back to my roots. This story is one of the most graphic and gory I have written, and I must admit, It made me fall deeply in love with my chosen genre even more, if that's even possible! So, now the question once again abates me; What comes next?

No comments:

Post a Comment