Sunday, August 23, 2015

Halfway finished with new story

After about a month of writing nonstop, I'm halfway finished with my new story 'Beyond Obsession'. The process with the new story is quite the same as every other I have ever written. A lot of Vivid imagery fills my mind and I do my best to transfer that imagery to paper via writing utensil. While I write anything, I do my utmost to stay mentally stimulated and ward off the demon that is boredom at every turn. After I'm finished writing this story, not that I know when that will be, the next step I take as far as writing goes is a complete mystery to me.  I have been looking for publishing companies to send my novels, all three of them, to and I am still awaiting the horror website 'Creepypasta' to review a few of my stories as well.  Perhaps, the future itself is not for me to know, but I feel the best way to predict the future is to create it.

No comments:

Post a Comment