Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Second part of Third Novel almost done!

With the second part of my third novel 'Homage to Baphomet' nearing completion, to say I'm thrilled doesn't do my true feelings justice. It was only a little while ago that I swore to myself that I would not waste my time with novels and now I'm working on my third, my how the world changes. With this particular novel I have gone back to the core of my interests and have swayed away from anything that doesn't completely resemble the meat and potatoes of my own interpretations regarding horror. Murder, torture, and ritual sacrifice are the main themes consisting with it. Like every book I have done, I did not have the luxury of a concrete idea when starting it, so the ending to myself will be as much of a mystery to those awaiting it. Hopefully, It delivers!

No comments:

Post a Comment