Friday, January 11, 2013

Good start to a new year

So far, so good. 2013 has started pretty well for me. I was informed recently that another one of the articles I submitted to the San Diego Reader is going to be published. I also finished a couple more and submitted them as well. I've been getting a lot done with my new story 'The Loss of Heaven' as well. Me being the way I am, I do enjoy being as productive as can be. Time is the one resource you can never replace. Speaking of which, I wonder when I'm going to spend some time prowling cemeteries. It's been quite a while and I must say, it's one of my favorite past times. I also have my mind thoroughly set on the Occult. No matter how much time I spend studying it, I always want to increase my abilities as far as it's concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment