Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Reflections of Suicide

In this post I must confront an issue that affects everyone sometime or another, the subject of Suicide. Whenever I see that such a thing has taken place, I do my best not to judge those involved. For you never know what extreme measures pushed them to commit such an act. In my journey in life, I've noticed that most human beings have a fragile breaking point. Too much stress or trauma usually puts them over the edge and stress and trauma is usually the stuff life is made of, for most people. I cannot deny that I, myself, have even contemplated it when enduring severe bouts of depression. But, I'm pretty sure I never would. I mean, what if you somehow  forget to do it correctly and all you do is maim yourself? Then you definitely have not improved your situation. Difficult as it is, one must consider such things. When life gets at it's lowest, I remember an age-old adage that always seems to get me through it: The Show Must Go On.

No comments:

Post a Comment