Monday, January 6, 2020

2020 and already new ideas in the making!

Happy New Year to All!! While 2019 was certainly a very busy year, it was by no means a bad one and that being said, I am happy to say that I've been working on the concept of a new Novella. This new tale deals with a character who has had parts in my second Novella 'Further Passage' and my most recent screenplay 'Infernal Covenant'. Of course, I'm talking about Marta Salazar and, ironically enough, the new project is titled 'Bruja' just for her. While I've shown several aspects of Marta's character with the aforementioned tales, this story is quite different because not only does she become the main protagonist, but we explore her origins as well. Marta is unique because she started out as a simple yet malicious secondary character in 'Further Passage' and had only a slightly bit larger part in the screenplay. Taking her to the length of main character status is quite the transformation, and it makes me wonder if I will be able to create similar characters along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment