Saturday, October 5, 2019

Must have Serenity

Anyone who has ever been a part of the creative process would probably agree that serenity and peace of mind are extremely important. While its true that no one can control the dictations of life itself, I believe it to be impossible to complete, or even attempt, anything in a chaotic environment. With that in mind, I have a tendency to keep the rest of the world at an arms length while I'm engaged in any sort of project. I also find myself to be a bit of a control freak in regards to my own life. Because time is the most precious resource any of us have in life, I never take the concept of it for granted and I never want to waste it on endeavors that I consider needless.
So, anything that benefits my own serenity during any of my various processes are always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment