Tuesday, January 8, 2019

A few weeks away from finishing Sixth Novel!

Alas, after almost eight straight months of working on it, I am very happy to say that I'm only a couple of weeks away from completing my sixth novel 'Deimos Phobos'. Like all of my other works, this one took a life of its own almost as soon as I started on it. But, unlike my other ones, this particular story was inspired by happenings in my own life, not to mention a series of murders that for the most part have been overlooked. As always, the elation of completing a novel is definitely its own reward, however a usual inquiry consistently follows me. What happens after this particular work is finished? And, honestly, right now I really don't have an adequate answer. As it always has, perhaps time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment