Saturday, October 15, 2016

Hardly any Horror Movies this month!

I disappointingly have noticed that this month, the spookiest month all year long, has a terrible shortage of Horror movies both in the movie theaters and on specialty channels, such as Netflix. What the reasons are for the shortage is truly beyond me, in truth the whole situation is just as much an annoyance as it is a disappointment. For Horror fanatics like myself, this is the one time of the year we look forward to simply for a new crock of scary material to experience. When our options are either regurgitated films or themes that have absolutely nothing to do with horror at all, words cannot express the disenfranchisement we can definitely feel. Don't get me wrong, most of the older horror films are my favorites yet this year the holiday of Halloween seems to be completely ignored. I guess such a situation gives credit to the age old saying "If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself!"

No comments:

Post a Comment