Sunday, September 25, 2016

Praises for the Coming of AUTUMN!!

Even though this year has been so unbelievably busy for me, I like to take time to reflect on the current season. Autumn holds within it a very special place in my heart. I can't explain it, yet I find it so magical and appealing to every aspect of imagination. The changing of colors and climate, not to mention to coming of my most adored holiday:Halloween. The mere thought of it conjures up fascinating imagery of Demons, Witches, Jack-o-lanterns, and the Devil. It's around this time of the year that I indulge myself in nonstop marathons of Horror movies(Mostly Occult ones from the 1970's), drink whole rivers of wine, and read about obscure rituals and rites from across the globe. Thank the Gods for such a time, for life would be so monotonous without it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment