Sunday, May 11, 2014

Second Novel Completed!

Seven months to the day and my second novel is finally completed. This particular work had with a seemingly endless series of obstacles the least of which was a full time job I worked while writing it. In the end it doesn't really matter what anyone has to go through while they accomplish anything, what matters is that they accomplish it. I actually still have to type it out, but that shouldn't take too long. What I loved most about writing this particular piece of work is the story line was extremely interesting and kept growing to heights I didn't think it would reach. After many hours of involvement, including several bottles of red wine consumed, it feels so good to know that I actually have two novels completed and that I'm going to get both of them copyrighted before the end of the year is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment