Thursday, April 3, 2014

Staying in the present moment

Time has not been something I have had in droves as of the late. I started working full time about five months ago, still spend every waking moment I have on my novel, and I recently joined a writers group that I meet with quite sporadically. The fact that life moves so fast when your busy
Simply amazes me. Been thinking about a new short story I'm probably gonna work on when my novel is complete, but I don't want to get too far ahead of myself. Tricky as it sometimes can be, I do my best to stay in the present moment. That way, I feel the quality of my work is at its best. Far too many times I have seen would be writers attempt too many things at once and whatever final product they were working on gets diminished. I guess I must remember the virtue of patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment