Saturday, December 21, 2013

2013 in retrospect

Well then, another end to another year is upon us all. I feel that 2013 was, for me, a very productive year. I wrote my first novel in only three months time, completed three short stories, several articles and poems. I also started working on my second novel and have come rather along with it, if I do say so myself, a Gothic love story that, in my opinion, will rival any Shakespearean sonnet. I literally spent every available opportunity this year writing, and for a writer I don't know what could be more rewarding. In short, I truly hope that 2014 has the same premise as this year did, not just in writing but in positive experiences as well. For instance, I traveled to several cities this year which always holds with it plenty of excitement. As I always say, out with the old and in with the new, so long as the new is as, or more, positive as this year was.

No comments:

Post a Comment