Thursday, October 17, 2013

Familiar Process

My new novel, though not as far along as I would have it by now, is coming to fruition rather nicely. As usual, as soon as I put my pen to paper the magical creative process follows through. I do become impatient at times because, like others, I, myself, would like to know how the story is developing. But, when all is said and done, I'm pretty sure I will have another masterpiece on my hands. I'm giving myself a deadline of five months to the day to finish, that's two months longer than my last novel took to complete. I want this novel to be a tad longer than my first one. And, who knows? If I have the same sort of positive experience with this one as I had with my first one, which seems to be the case right now, there may in fact be a third one. But, I don't want to get too far ahead of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment